The IAC guides and supports the development of the Blue Route by:
- Developing and modifying Blue Route related policy
- Guide decisions involving changes to proposed Blue Route and specifics regarding opening the Blue Route
- Reviewing 5 year paving plans and identifying opportunities improving bicycle conditions
- Designing new or modifying current positions as needed
- Support advocacy efforts at the provincial level to commit a timeline and budget for completing the Blue Route
- Setting agendas for IAC meetings.
The IAC is looking for up to four (4) voting members to sit on the committee who are active transportation professionals and/or active transportation advocates across Nova Scotia. The IAC meets virtually every three (3) months during the evening. Application is open until March 31, 2023. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!